Popular Nigerian singer, Tolulope Ajayi, popularly known as T-Classic has revisited the food poisoning incident that almost took his life in Abuja.
Speaking during an interview, the singer revealed that doctors who diagnosed him after the horrible incident revealed that he had grinded bottle substance in his system.
The singer stated that he still doesn’t know how that happened, “the poisoning was like a grinded bottle in my drink or food I don’t know which one I was in Abuja that time, I was scared.”
The singer’s interview has stirred several reactions online from netizens.
Watch the video below: he
Subscribe to MX TV
Do you find Morexlusive useful? Click here to give us five stars rating!